Monday 7 March 2011

I'm leaving Wakayama!

Sorry for the lack of activity recently. Life has been rather hectic.


Those of you who are working as High School ALT'S must be nervous
as we await the decision of which company will get the contract for 2011/2012.

The word on the street is that Interac and RCS and maybe another company(this is unconfirmed) will be fighting for the ALT contract. If you want to work in Wakayama Prefecture as an ALT you should apply to both of these companies.

I can't forsee this new bidding war being a good thing.

Unfortunately, I have decided not to take my chances and will be moving out of the prefecture at the end of the month. It kind of kills my blog title but thats the way it goes

I don't know what to do with this blogspace. It think I might just make it about hiking and mountain climbing or something! I will update anyway.

Before I finish up this year , I would like to upload a few more lesson ideas and useful links. So stay tuned for more.

I will have to decide where to take this blog after Spring break. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment